Global Equity Consulting, LLC outlines the benefits of using our services below.
Why Hire an Investment Banker?
Investment bankers should provide value in a transaction by applying their market knowledge, negotiating skills and transaction experience.
Working with the client to be prepared for a successful transaction process
- Work with the client to plan and evaluate the prospective transaction for strategic fit, financial viability and risks.
- Discuss and evaluate alternatives.
- Work with the client to be prepared for management presentations.
- Work with the client to be prepared for the diligence process.
Create and conduct a transaction process that is favorable to their client
- Conduct an efficient search to indentify targets or partners that fit the strategy and profile.
- Negotiating favorable value and deal terms is frequently a function of having alternative choices. An investment banker will help to create a transaction process that will be favorable to achieving his client's financial and non-financial objectives.
Enhance the efficiency of the process
- Avoid roadblocks and side tracking
- Process management
Negotiating to a successful result
- Work with the client to develop a negotiating strategy
- Advising on value and deal terms
- Getting to a successful closing
Why hire GEC?
Global Equity Consulting, LLC, along with our alliance partners combine operating management and industry expertise with extensive transaction experience and a broad network of business associations to provide highly effective investment banking support to small and middle-market manufacturing, distribution and industrial service companies.
GEC principal, Tom Haan, has significant transaction experience. As a senior operating executive, Tom has negotiated transactions in several parts of the world including: USA, Australia / New Zealand, Asia and the Middle East. In addition to his hands-on experience executing acquisitions Tom is a FINRA registered investment banking representative.
Our alliance partner City Capital Advisors, based in Chicago, IL is a FINRA registered broker-dealer and member of SIPC. Each of City Capital Advisors Managing Directors has over 20 years of investment banking experience. Their experience encompasses more then 400 transactions totaling more then $60 billion in value across a variety of industries.