Global Equity Consulting, LLC provides the following questions and answers to assist you in your business development.
Why use an outside advisor who does not know my business as well as I do?
- The project will get done - many times strategic planning and development of other initiatives take a back-seat to day to day operational challenges. As a result, the planning process does not get done or is not done in a timely fashion.
- The project will get done efficiently - the outside advisor should be an experienced facilitator who will keep the process on track while making sure everyone has an opportunity to provide input.
- You will get the benefit of outside perspective.
Why use GEC as a business development advisor?
- Our process is proven to produce enhanced results - Our disciplined processes were developed by profit and loss managers. They are well proven, based on many years of experience improving results and turning around business units facing a variety of challenges and opportunities.
- Skilled facilitation - Our principal, Tom Haan, has extensive experience facilitating strategic planning and other types of workshops around the world - our feedback from workshop participants indicates that Tom is a skilled facilitator who can efficiently lead a group through a thorough discussion that leads to an insightful and practical outcome.
- We guarantee your satisfaction with our StrategicAction® Planning Process, SIPAction® Program and PIPAction® Program - it is our promise that you will find the programs to be highly useful and cost effective or we have not earned our fee. Consequently you can be assured we take care to understand your objectives and expectations so we can deliver a program that works for you.
Contact Global Equity Consulting today to learn how we can assist your business!